12.23.2004

12.23.2004 - Pretty in Pink

ah.... i should of known it. beth over at speedgoat knows i love the vibrant colors and sweet bee-like sound of the chris king hubs. she knows me so well, she orderd this combo set for me without even asking.
speedgoat is just like santa - except the elves are bike mechanics and the toys that are really cool are made with titanium.
through an evil subcontious plan by chris king to "force me" to buy the pink breast cancer awareness king hubset with matching headset i picked up this combo as a little chritmas present for myself. this combo also comes with a special edition shirt available to only those whom buy this setup - the shirt is brown in color and has the classic king logos on the back. underneath the logo it reads "PRETTY AND STRONG'....
odd how chris king knows how my girlfriend thinks of me...
full specs on the king hubs are here:
hurry if you like pink - only two sets of this sweet pink combo are left!
up on the plate tomorrow - tire testing and a little secret about my girlfriends. err... i mean bikes...
sologoat


No comments: