1.13.2005

01.13.05 - hammer on

or should i say, HAMMER GEL?

yep, i finally picked up a food sponosor - better late then never. one of the biggest cost items for me during a year is food as it takes plenty o' testing to see what works with my sensitive stomach.

sweetness is a "no-no" for me - and picking up hammer gel is ah, sweet, because i have actually been using their gel for the past 4 years. two gels in a flask, mixed up with water and slam it down. mmm, mmm, delicious!

protein shakes/electrolites seem to be right in lign with what i use, along with a HUGE (did i say HUGE) assortment of pills and powders to make my 24 hour adventures go like clock work.

in other news:

the wheel delima is on-going and is very evil. my close buddy ej has dared me to build up the lightest 29'r wheel out there. he'll beat me for lightness, but i need lightness and durability. he has chosed the american classic hubs with bontrager 29'r tubeless rims. interesting....

tubeless is not cool with me - hands are not the greatest at getting the tires off and all that sealant seems like an annoyance if i would have to change something at 2am.

my top notch mechanic is coming up with some super duper secrets to lighten up an xtr hub, and we are getting some prelimary wheel weight tests with ej's set and my kings with salsa cross rims.

should be interesting...

and yet in other news:

i am offical - i am offically registered at these races:
06.25 - holiday mass
09.03 - worlds - BC Again!
10.15 - conyers, GA


and for all those interested, please contact me regarding discount referrals for hammer gel! yo - 15% off!

rock on-
sologoat

No comments: