1.16.2005

01.16.05 - lights in...

not much exciting going on today - 3.5 hours outside yesterday in the cold ohio area has left me a little tired and no too excited about outdoor riding in 20 degree weather, so roller sesions it will be today.

up on ebay today is my two superlights from 2004 - one new, one older. both are great bikes - the 2004 is brandy new, hate to see her go, but the asylum's are calling my name. got to get those discs...

in 29'r news today, guess there are some hot tires coming out this year - seems like the industry is somewhat catching on to some niche market. not too many people are making the bigger tires, so it should be interesting to see what the market comes up with this year.

and - on a personal point today, i worked 5 1/2 hours - which is about 6 hours too long for me today, as it is sunday and all.

but - in good news, have some things finally organized - and finally got some lights. looks like lights in motion are hooking me up with a sweeeeeeet deal on their arc system - think the plan will be to run the arc system as my main unit, then run the solo logic as my backup.

gotta roll -
sologoat

No comments: