4.07.2005

04.07.05 - the low down on the new shorts

just came in today. here's the details.

3 logos - work for me (XPERT), work for a buddy of mine (MS Jacobs) and our other sponsor (ASYLUM).

My buddy ej and myself will be the only ones sporting these during the 2005 season. kept them basic to keep the price down, speed up the time of delivery and to put the extra money into a better short/pad. went mostly black - everything goes with black.

short is garneau's best sublimated type of short, the ergotex with the largest area for sublimation. garneau's best pad, the erogtex, was used.

that's it - nothing fancy, just give me a nice pair of shorts dawg.

and - also got some new eggbeaters in today as well - more on those later....

and - as long as cleveland doesn't get a surprise snowstorm again, this week will be my first race. hmm.... maybe mother nature knew my new shorts were coming and wanted my first race to be in them....

gotta run - gotta sleep.

sologoat out

No comments: