1.01.2007

531 posts later

today marks the first day of the 2007 season and is my 532 post on the blog.

just wanted to give a shout out to all those who helped me during the 2006 season:

Speedgoat.com and Asylum Cycles
Supplied my bikes and support and will continue to do so for the 2007 season, with dan the man again wrenching with him secretly hoping my schedule includes moab. Thanks to Beth and Chris and the whole gang.

Hammer Nutrition
Supplied me with all my nutritional, gel and cap needs. I've been using their products for over 5 years now as their products are easy on my stomach, and their guides takes a lot of the guessing out during your workouts and races.

Tifosi Optics
Supplied my optics for the past few years and will continue on in into 2007. Great optics at a price that won't break the bank.

Schwalbe Tires
Supplied my little albert's 29er tires. These were my personal choice for their light weight and their tuff sidewall. Ran these the past two years.

Light & Motion
Helped me with lighting with their Vega and Arc Li-Ion that I have been running the past 3 years without issue. Very reliable and lightweight.

Crank Brothers
Helped with some egg beater pedals. Have ran these pedals since they first came out - have run the ti, chormo and stainless in training and racing.

Wobblenaught
Have been fitting me up for the past 5 seasons. Riding hours upon hours on your bike is hard enough - Tom at wobblenaught seems to make it a little easier.

M&P
My "silent partner" in my 24 hour adventures, Marenchin and Pierce Partnership. helped with every aspect of my 24 hour races from holding up a tent in torential rain with tornados nearby, giving me a cup of eggs at 6am in the morning, to helping me getting my shoes off because my hands aren't working too swell -- and everything inbetween.


thanks for all those that helped me during my 2006 season!

sologoat out

No comments: