3.20.2010

saturday solo


032010_RIDE, originally uploaded by solo_goat.

pretty mellow 5 hour ride today rocking out to radiohead.

mucho thanks out to my pals at the 'goat for sending me a 2010 xt crank super fast as my old gossamers decided to break on me last week. seems that 2+ plus years of heavy use on my training bike and a little too much torque on the crank bolts can cause a spindle to break. guess that's why dan the man uses a torque wrench.

in local yocal news, RATL crits and the westlake road series are both starting up soon, plan on hitting them both up this year - weather permitting.

beware, i am pre-announcing my RATL attack from the gun game plan once more. i have dubbed it the "reverse ekimov plan" - ekimov was know to launch attacks off the front with 2k to go and the whole field behind him - think it only worked once. my plan is just as nutty, but it's a whole longer way out - like about an hour.

with that, time to relax - and maybe do a few bit of pics edits for some sologoat schwag going up on ebay. a few old school parts, some awesome spooky cross gaurds, a sweet schwalbe jersey and old school speedgoat downhill jersey all up for sale - link up tomorrow night.

sologoat out

No comments: