2.14.2005

02.14.05 - TIFOSI Q2 review

TIFOSI UPDATE-

After a weekend of testing the Q2's, I came up with this - Tifosi rocks.

The Q2 is new the line-up of Tifosi – here’s the details:

1. Assortment of colors - go crazy and get the crystal colors. They are super bright and stand out really well.

2. Distortion free lens. Long story short - glass thinner at the sides, so your peripheral version does not distort.

3. This frame does not use their new nosepiece, but is basically similar to the old Quam's of last year. Frame is sturdy and strong.

Lenses tested - clear and green. As expected, clear is pretty much a no brainer and performed as expected. And the green - wow. I was pretty impressed - very similar to the effect of the Tifosi orange lenses of last year, but not quite as bright. Nice option for me - I usually like to go with a non-typical lens color. I have to stand out, yo.

Bottom line, great glass at a great price. Folks, I use what works. I race and ride endless hours and I don’t need a glass that is cheaply made and that doesn’t hold up during endless 24-hour races that I will endure this year.

That’s why I will be using the Q2’s.

check them out -
www.tifosioptics.com

No comments: