2.20.2005

02.20.05 - another great weekend - sort of

great because - saturday and sunday i managed 5 hours on the bike.

sweet.

saturday-
warmed up to a little over 32, so that meant some of the trails were a little wet, which i am not a huge fan of wet trails. buddies tried to get me on a road ride, but the 20 degree wind chill factor was too hard of a pill for me to swallow. so, opting for the warmth of trails protected by trees/hills, i went out for a nice jaunt on my k-monkey. gotta love the 29r's.

sunday-
i dared mother nature to keep me from going outside and she fought back really hard. 30 degrees, wind chill factor of only 30. hmmm. not bad a temp, and the low winds were great. but - then came the snow. 1 hour in, my ipod battery goes dead and then comes the snow. temp drops about 8 degrees, and i ride through at least 4 wet snow squals which brings about 3 inches of snow.

what got me through today?

the thought of a thermos full of jittery joes coffee back at the abode. mmmm, good.

sologoat out.

No comments: