6.02.2005

06.02.05 - write up at wobblenaught

hey all, check out:

WOBBLENAUGHT

jim baldasere out of ohio has done my fits for ages and also coaches me as well. his info can be found on their "locations" under the "get fitted" section.

anyhoo, when you open up their main page, check to the left - they gave me a little blurb write up after i sent a mucho thank-o email into them. jim has helped me out TONS and i can easily attribute pretty much all of my success to his fits and coaching. jim has done around 100'ish fits so far and he is more precise then... well, he is probably more particular about your fits and your goals with cycling then you are yourself. (read that again - yes, he is a super duper particular type o' guy).

anyhoo, i am a firm believer in their fit system - and i have done all my race bikes on their system. my road, mountain 26'r, mountain 29'r and my cyclocross bikes have all been fit with their system.

and just to note - and i hate to disappoint you roadies out there, but this sytsem was actually designed for mountain bikes. yep, don't get freaked out about sag this and sag that, front suspended vs. full suspended. wobblenaught takes it all into consideration.

get fit now. feel the power.

oh, and drink good coffee, listen to good music, eat great food... and... get to work - it's 9am!

gotta go!

sologoat out!

1 comment:

Jason said...

"drink good coffee, listen to good music, eat great food... and... get to work - it's 9am!"

can we substitute work with great beer?