6.10.2005

06.10.05 - got WV on my mind

hey all. sorry for the lack of posts - been freakin' out about big bear and my first 24 hour of the year which is the weekend after next. got me going nuts.

cameron chamber and mark hendershot have signed up which will be the main competition, but there are two other guys down there that have been placed consistant 4/5th place at snowshoe, so i'll be on the lookout for them too. as we all know, 24 hour races have a wierd way of turning out sometimes. just look at nationals a few weeks back.

wobblenaught fits are next week - have the new FSA stems in, but my coach is out racing in minnesota. fit should be next week.

XPERT is stepping up to the plate for me and is helping me with a flight out to whistler this year. was slightly torn on the KONA race the week after, but i have too many obligations to do worlds. it's still not 100% as to what i am doing between worlds and my last 24 hour of the year out at georgia, so i may change my mind in the next 5 minutes.

trying to get travel arrangements planned is nuts -- but i have found some hostels out at whistler which are reasonably cheap if anybody needs them. just go to google and type in "whistler chamber of commerce" and look around for accomodations. they have about 4 of them, but i think only two had private rooms. rates were around 3--50 bucks. A LOT cheaper than hotels.

gotta run - have to get to work soon.

sologoat out.

No comments: