9.06.2005

09.06.05 - watching people in an airport

is what i am doing now in vancouver. i'm ready to get back. maybe jennifer made a choclalty surprise? mmmmmm....

yesterday i spent most of the day in bed - my ankles swelled up pretty good and my shins hurt really bad. this is the second time my shins hurt this bad and i guess my feet swell because of all the fluids i take in during the race. i don't know what it is, but my shins hurt like HELL.

i soaked them last night and this morning, so they feel a lot better today. last night when and got a good meal at a local pub and when i walked in there was a guy that was so smashed drunk that he couldn't even stand up. guess he was celebrating my results and got a little out of hand. (just joking...)

so, back to the states with probably only one more major enduro race of the year at georgia. i was thinking of some others, but i think this race took a lot of me. i honestly didn't feel that cold during the race because my heart rate was so high, but it took me until about 4pm on sunday to feel warm again. man, that shower after the race felt soooooooooo good. it actually felt wierd feeling non-gritty and WARM water on me.

talked to the gang over at speedgoat - they did a 24 hour at seven springs this weekend and did pretty well in the corporate class. pretty funny story, but i'll save it for later in the week. but - all of them raced asylums, so that was cool.

oh, and got some initial word on some donwn-low info on some asylums that may come in the form of a hard tail. also got some word on the full suspended's too, but that is too early in the game to start speculating.

well, gotta run - i'll send out a thanks tomoorrow, but thanks for everybody coming to this site, checking it out and believing in me, the sport and speedgoat. thanks!

gotta run and grab a flight.

sologoat out.

No comments: