3.12.2007

weekend wrap up



was a hectic weekend last week - lots of miles and a trip out to the goat. very nice day out there on saturday, but my favorite climb had about 2 inches of ice on it half way up.

el mariachi comes in today, asylums are now in the hands of dan the man. we are swtiching some things up as far as the bikes go, most noteably is that i am going back to 3 rings up front. we were originally going to maybe switch out the middle ring with a slightly smaller ring depending on the course, but we decided against it to save the hassle of having to switch things around for each race.

and my wobblenaught fit will get slightly tweaked - we had my position dialed in, but i was sitting a tab more upright. we're hoping to get me down a little more to what my position is on my cross bikes - which, seeing as i had some good results last year during cross season is not a hard decision to make.

that's it - gotta run.

stay tuned this week - princeton tec and ergon updates are coming at ya.

sologoat out

No comments: