2.19.2008

back in ohio


big bend park - texas
Originally uploaded by solo_goat
after a long day of traveling - bikes and wheels got back A-OK after my cases took a beating last week.

shawn ended up getting really sick after the race and last night i think i started picking up a little bit of the flu. just in time for a rest week.

so, back to the real world it is tomorrow - but, the rest week should help me catch up with things and to pick up the asylums this weekend.

along with a lifetime supply of stan's sealant.

gotta run -
sologoat out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey goat, I know you race cross so I figure you might be a good one to ask. I want to get a cyclocross bike...plan to spend $1500-2000. What would you recommend?

I like this one from Jamis... http://www.jamisbikes.com/usa/bikes/08_bikes/08supernova.html#