6.06.2008

big bear pre-ride #2


100_1464
Originally uploaded by solo_goat
looks like the course is starting to dry out as riders start filtering in - high temps have started to help on the course which has improved a ton in the past 24 hours.

night laps should get interesting - typically the course gets a little damp at night and makes dry roots a little slippy.

most of the solo's are parked down in the same area i am at - rob and myself have decided for a 2am picnic... NOT...

good luck to all racing - see you on the flip side of the next 24 hours.

sologoat out

3 comments:

SquidBuzz said...

Good luck.

Feel It: The Factory Rider said...

Good luck.

gwadzilla said...

GREAT RACE!

YOU ROCKED THE COURSE

it sounded like a wonderful battle
you stepped up the challenge

I am certain that you feel good about your efforts
it was an impressive chase from what I could tell as I did my four man vet thing with my brother and some friends

fantastic!

get some rest!