10.15.2008

catching up


DSC_0684.JPG
Originally uploaded by inquintessence
cinci has come and gone -

friday - 20th, relagated to the usual back row at the start line. felt really good over the rough course.

saturday - at the back at the start, 6 seconds later i'm on my back, a few seconds later a photo is taken of me that makes it on cycling news. ticked off at the idiots in front of me, i fight to get in the top 25 to get my entry fee back. i finish 28th.

sunday - at the back, but i get a good start. immediately my legs don't feel to great, i started fading quickly as i was not finding any type of groove on the course. i couldn't find my rythmn, and soon the front end of the field found me. 38th on the day.

very frustrating end to the weekend. next up - spin city cross on saturday.

sologoat out

No comments: