9.08.2011

Gore Bike Wear Product Review - Part 3 of 3

Gore Bike Wear Oxygen SO Arm Warmer



Designed with Windstopper soft shell fabric, these arm warmers are a thicker material designed to keep you warm and dry. Same gripper elastic is used on these arm warmers that is used on many of the Gore Bike Wear products, which is great as they are very grippy and help keep to keep the arm warmer stay in place - which will make them my arm warmer of choice this cross season.



Would typically run these when the temperature starts running below 55 degrees or so. Otherwise, I would run with the thinner designed Gore Ozon arm warmer.


Gore Bike Wear Ozon Leg Warmer



Fleece lined, but not overly bulky to stop one from packing it on a potentially cool late fall evening ride, the Ozon leg warmer is a nice option to add your cycling accessories.

Sporting flatlock seems to prevent skin irritation and pressure points, reflective materials near the ankle zippers and an anatomical fit, they are a great option for cool weather riding.



(PRO TIP: I actually prefer to run this type of leg warmer with a fleece lined bib during the winter as I feel that I get a more customized clothing fit as I have found it hard to find a proper fitting winter full length bib tight. As an added bonus, I like that my knees effectively have a double protection from the elements.)

No comments: