3.12.2005

03.12.05 - mother nature strikes a blow to my midsection

by hitting me with 4 inches of wet snow and 33 degrees. grrrr.... (that is the sound i make when i am angry). but - i did get a chance to get some tifosi pics taken - check back late tomorrow for my reviews.

so.... what is an enduro freak to do for a workout?

2.5 hours hiking
.5 hours power shoveling my driveway (do note: i have now set my personal best record for shoveling)

and, to top it off:
2 hours on the rollers

tour dvd of the day:
1998 tour - disk two. pantani is down by two minutes, i wonder if he wins? regardless of what he went through, i really think it is unfortunate to see the outcome. he truely was a one of kind, his climbing abilities was astonishing, and to see him "dancing on the pedals" when he was on form looked effortless. he truely was an angel of the mountain.

godspeed marco.

sologoat out

No comments: