so much going on these last few days that my head is spining around and around...
going to keep this short, text post only. in random order as that is how i am feeling...
1. 17 entries in the solo field at big bear. wow. haven't seen a field this big in a long time... very cool.
2. new wheels are in, will be hitting dirt tomorrow. the dt 190/sapium/stan's wheelset are weighing in a very stupid light weight of 1500 grams. da*n, that's light.
3. maxxis tires are in. two options of 29er tires for ernesto now.
4. new sponsor to the mix - i have offically now picked up my first cross specific sponsorship from alpha q. in stupid light respect, i will be running their cx20 cross fork for my 2007 quest for uci points -- fork comes in sub 500 grams. hells ya.
5. speedgoat - another hells ya goes out to jeremy. why? the ridley's are coming, the ridley's are coming! FINALLY - a company that has an awesome cross line up (4 models available) that has a parts group that doesn't suck. and the road line up - wow, impressive. a frame with an integrated seatpost will make it difficult to fly with - unless you like to fly on the road. i'll take a chance on saying stupid light for the 3rd time this post, but it's stupid light.
with the 3 stupid lights in one post, and time running out before the team vehicle (ya, right) comes to pick me up, i must go.