6.26.2007

time at the office

this week is hectic - i am either working, riding, eating or sleeping.. and with a very nice bonus coming up for me at the end of the week, this is no week to slack off... not only do i need to feed my bike habit but i also need new gutters...



road riding has been going great the last few weeks - and it actually felt odd to be at home last weekend and not racing somewhere. it gave me time to debate on how to setup the cross moots frame i have sitting at speedgoat.



and it also gave me some time to test out the tifosi dolomite's that shannon from tifosi optics sent me out. watch for the full review up on the speedgoat blog in a few days - i've already came up with the blog title entry:

"the dolomite's are DY-NO-MITE!"

sorry, bad jokes were inherited from my father...

sologoat out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ernesto, my jokes aare always good, Dad

SquidBuzz said...

How about some more jokes then Dad. =)