5.12.2007

his - and hers



say hello to a 53.5cm moots cross. stock frame geometry, one "customization" - no water bottle mounts. this frame is the real cyclocross deal and will be my main ride during my 2007 cross season which is fast approaching.

frame is already a collectors items of sorts - the sl (super light in their terms, stupid light in my terms) shaves about 1/4 pound off from their standard frame.



now, say hello to my little friend - a ybb. in the 16 inch version of this frame, it is an option to get the curved top tube for greater stand over clearance. this will be my other half's top bike for the year and will be set up with a sweet dt swiss wheelset, a rock shox sid with remote lockout and a kewl mango chris king headset.

stay tuned for the build ups - for now, i gotta get a short ride in and then go mess with the roadies at the local yocal crit.

sologoat out.

1 comment:

Jonathan C. Puskas said...

I ride each of those bikes...You'll love them.

Build the YBB with SRAM, Race Face, Hope, and Industry Nine.

Build the Psychlo-X with Campy Record and Zipp 404s.

Enjoy...You'll never want to ride another CCX bike.

Cheers,
Puskas