5.30.2008

farewell steve


stevesilver
Originally uploaded by solo_goat
today is stevegoat steve's last day - best of luck to him in his new adventures...

stolen from the speedgoat blog:

Well, you know what they say, all good things must come to an end and so it is that today is my last day working here at Speedgoat. It's been nearly 6 years since I was lucky enough to come on board and I've decided to move on to start a non-bike related adventure in my life.

My time here at Speedgoat has been some of the best times of my life and the people I work with and met through here have changed me personally and given me a better appreciation of what life is all about. This is not something I can say about most of the prior jobs I’ve held. I’ve learned something new from my co-workers every day that I came to work and these lessons normally came with a good laugh too so it made all of the not so fun days more bearable. I can now honestly say that the people here are Speedgoat are terrific human beings and you can be confident that Speedgoat will live a long successful life even without me being here.

Thanks for everything,
Steve

No comments: