2.02.2005

02.02.05 - boxes, glasses and wheels, oh my!

hey all... got some news to spread out to my brotha's (and sista's too!)

wheels-
ah, wheels are simply driving me crazy. i have this concept that everything works in circles (everything you do comes back to you in same way/shape/form no matter how significant or non-significant it might be in the overall scheme of your life) but this is driving me looney. thank heavens for dan the man at speedgoat taking charge - xtr hubs, super secret ceramic bearings, black spokes/nips, and some super duper light mustang rims. mmmmm, heavenly.

bike box-
double bike box has arrived from tri-all. two bikes + one case = only 1 bike charged on a flight. this case will pay for itself after 2 trips. and, i got the bonus wheel box too, that is the same size as a large piece of luggage and qualifies to fly for free. and i like free.

tifosi optics -
mr glose over at tifosi has sent me the new product line updates and all i can say is that yours truely is going to look very stylish this year in his new glasses. look to possibly see me on their website when i get the asylum's together.

oh, and clothing - garneau
logos submitted, order placed. the bestest short and chamois ordered. mostly black with asylum down the leg, and two other sponsors on the leg/back as follows:

ms jacobs:
on the bottom of the two legs. mr sigety contributed, therefore his logo and henceforth will be the only other rider in these sweet bibs.

xpert business solutions:
on the back panel - logo done up especially for me and these shorts. my employer has been so kind to help me out, so give them a shout for all your accounting software needs. see my 02.01.05 sponsor posts for updates.

roller ride to be in session...

now..

sologoat out.

No comments: